Get our Free Business Plan Template
Have you downloaded our free business plan template yet? If not – take a look here at what you are missing out on.
How to use our free Business Plan Template
Why should I use your sample business plan pdf?
A business plan is a description of how you want to start up your business. While writing it, you can reflect on your business idea and the aspects you have to work with to help make your new (online) business a success. Our business plan structure will help you organize your thourghts and thereby make it more manageable for you to start up you own business.
In the free business plan template you will find a lot of questions. I will advice you to answer as many as possible. The more you answer the more you will make yourself think about different areas of your new business, which will help you set a course of action. The template has online businesses in mind, but you will also be able to use the template if you want to start up an “ordinary business” as many of the questions will be the same.
Remember that this is only a sample business plan. If you think that some of the questions do not fit the niche that your business are in, then you just move on to the next question (or delete it). If you think that I missed some questions, then you just need to ad them. It is your business – you are in charge.
Our free business plan template can also be useful for external partners
You can also use our business plan template when you need to negotiating with banks and business connections. It shows them that your have given some thought into different areas of your business, for example:
- How you want to run your business.
- What market you are in.
- How are your customers.
- What you expect to earn.
What you will find in our free Start Up Business Plan Template.
1. INTRO – HOW TO USE THIS TEMPLATE
- WHAT IS A BUSINESS PLAN?
- A BUSINESS PLAN CAN ALSO BE USEFUL FOR EXTERNAL PARTNERS
- READ MORE
2. BACKGROUND INFORMATION (FOR EXTERNALS)
3. SUMMARY (FOR EXTERNALS)
4. PERSONAL RESOURCES AND GOALS
5. THE PRODUCT/SERVICES
- UNIQUENESS OF YOUR PRODUCTS/SERVICES.
- PURCHASE FREQUENCY/PRODUCT LIFE SPAN.
- MINIMUM PRICE OF YOUR PRODUCT.
- NAME OF SUPPLIERS.
- POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT OF PRODUCT/SERVICE.
- DISTRIBUTION OF THE PRODUCT.
6. THE MARKET.
- THE TYPICAL PRIVATE CUSTOMER.
- THE TYPICAL BUSINESS CUSTOMER.
- GEOGRAPHICAL LIMITS.
- REALISTIC NUMBER OF CUSTOMERS (FOR EXTERNALS).
- AVERAGE CONSUMPTION IN CASH PER CUSTOMER.
- IMPORTANT COMPETITORS.
- IMPORTANT COMPETITIVE PARAMETERS ON THE MARKET.
- ASSESSMENT OF THE POSSIBILITIES ON THE MARKET FOR YOUR BUSINESS.
- THREATS THAT MAY DESTROY THE POSSIBILITIES.
7. SALE- AND MARKETING PLAN.
- POSSIBLE SALE- AND MARKETING ACTIVITIES FROM START.
- WHAT IS TO BE DONE?
- ESTIMATION OF MARKETING SUCCESS.
- FINDING THE RIGHT SHOP SOLUTION.
9. MANAGEMENT & ORGANISATION.
- LEGAL STATUS OF BUSINESS.
- BUSINESS POLICIES.
- BUSINESS PROCEDURES AND ROUTINES.
- INSURANCE SUBSCRIPTIONS.
- BUSINESS PARTNERS /CONSULTANTS.
10. BUSINESS STRATEGIES AND GOALS.
- ESTABLISHING BUDGET.
- OPERATING BUDGET.
- LIQUIDITY BUDGET.
12. ESTABLISHING BUDGET.
13. OPERATING BUDGET.
- BRAIN STORM WHERE TO GET A LOAN/GRANT FROM.
Tags: Business Plan
Trackback from your site.